No Rules?

Discussion in 'Server Rules and Guidelines' started by Ryan ambrose, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Ryan ambrose

Expand Collapse

I am the one the only DOC the one that fights for the little people finding the liars and cheats and abusers. Lets change this server boiz! Retribution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. SNiPERTONY

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

btw i said i have his ip to ip ban him cause he makes new accounts and threatened to slot cap the servers. This guy has mental retardation we will leave this post up to make you look stupid.

3. SNiPERTONY

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

4. SNiPERTONY

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

5. Lord Stalin

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Student
    Oh where to start with you Doc. Should I first mention that you posted this under our PIXARK server forums and not our ark ones? I mean from how wrong you are I might honestly consider the fact that you might be totally inept and illiterate and unable to read my response to you but I will give it anyways as I find your behavior sad and wish to help you along the right track.

First, if you read our rules (they can be found by clicking here), you can see that nowhere does it say insiding is not allowed (This is in response to screenshot 71). You may be referencing rule number 9 in that which is this (Sorry for the editing its a direct screenshot from the rules):
    upload_2018-4-16_14-37-44.png
    What we mean by this (and any admin will tell you this) is that you cannot raid people you are allied with. This is very easy to understand, if you are allied with people then their turrets will not shoot at you and your base becomes defenseless. We do this so you can't ally someone and then raid them with no risk to yourself while still allied. We DO NOT prevent people from insiding people they are in a tribe with. It is on YOU, not us to be careful with who you add to your tribes, if you get completely fucked over because you made a bad decision then that is on you, not us. Avery was wrong in that he thought he needed permission from Tony to inside you, anyone could (except for admins because we don't raid/attack people anymore unless it's mutual and for fun). I am sorry that this is what your life has come to: getting off to misunderstanding rules and hoping that others feel the same way as you.

Let's move on from that, shall we? In your screenshot that ends with 65 you complain about someone taking bullets out of your turrets. If you do not lock your turrets would you not expect the bullets in them to go missing? Lock your shit if you don't want it stolen and don't come crying to us if it does.

Also in that screenshot you see tony there talking about how he wouldn't let admins cheat. If you knew anything of our history you would know the only thing Tony does faster than masturbating is removing abusive admins. Just ask Spike, an ark admin who was caught spawning shit in for himself and removed. We all like him and he still hangs around with us because he was mature enough to deal with it. Look at Shep, who was with Tony and me running this community at one point. He abused his powers as admin while he was paying for the servers out of his pocket and Tony, before letting an abusive admin ruin 24/7's good name, took down the servers. He would rather have NO SERVERS than ONE abusive admin. Our servers would not be up today in the way that they are if it was not for a donation the same day from a group of people who have mostly moved on that allowed us to put the servers back up. On the servers I ran with him if I found an admin spawning shit in when I went to remove them they were usually already gone.

Furthermore, you love to take conversations out of context don't you. For those who are wondering Tony shared that conversation with doc that can be found in the screenshot ending with 65 with the admins and I will give you all a different look at it.
    upload_2018-4-16_15-1-49.png

As it is easy to see there Doc ended up agreeing with tony by the end of the conversation, but he conveniently omitted that part when sharing the conversation, I guess because it makes his point look worse.

Also for anyone wondering why we banned doc (other than him being complete cancer towards the end of his stay). We didn't ban him. He banned himself. He went around telling everyone Tony banned him and gave out screenshots that "proved" he was banned (they showed him getting kicked when he tried to join the server but that happens normally when you join ark servers sometimes). It was after he decided to spread the false rumor that we banned him that we did, in fact, ban him. If doc didn't go crazy and lie to everyone he may still be a part of our community. But for now he is just a troll and no one should take anything he says seriously. If people are concerned that admins are abusing they should contact me or Tony (whoever you are more comfortable with going to) and there is even a way on our website to report admins! (Click here to be taken to the form!).

Doc is not a member of our community anymore. He keeps going on and on about ancient history at this point. We have moved on Doc, it is your turn to.

Thanks,

Lord Stalin

Attached Files:

6. Ryan ambrose

Expand Collapse

so to what you said is that i can take all the bullets from my allies unlocked turrets but thats not ally raiding? and for all to know i was banned due to coming to tony about a admin cheating that is no longer on the server anymore also i did this because more then 30 people on the server were saying this but not one would dare pm tony about it because they were scared to be banned due to the story floating around that an admin told tony he was wrong and had lost his admin. Now you guys can keep this going all you want but i had never done any wrong not 1 rule was ever broken but when others break rules like meshing they are given a pass and a "strong" warning i see no point as to how you chose who is banned or not it just seems people get banned for challenging this "hierarchy" because there are countless tribes that have cheated and players but they were all allowed to stay on server. im just more concerned about new players joining and getting same treatment as the others who challenge but with the lies said and the countless attempts to have tribes inside other tribes to get me out on server to be banned is just childish and very low i hope you all reconsider how you police the server but all and all its just a game and its a game to me you guys have my discord info pm me anytime, and tony has my address so he can come over anytime he wants

7. Lord Stalin

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Student
    upload_2018-4-17_12-27-36.png
    That's me telling everyone why we banned you. Here are screenshots of people spreading the drama you tried to cause:

upload_2018-4-17_12-28-27.png
    upload_2018-4-17_12-29-30.png
    upload_2018-4-17_12-29-50.png

Here is you sending a screenshot you prove you got banned even:
    upload_2018-4-17_12-30-33.png

Kicked does not equal ban. If you are so in your own world that you have conditioned yourself to forget shit like this then man you crazy. You aren't here for the new player, the new player doesn't give a shit about what you have to say. You are here for yourself, to get off to being right or some shit like that. I'm not going to debate rules with you because you not understanding our rules doesn't matter as you are no longer allowed on our ark servers. YOU told people that we banned you when we didn't, that is the reason we banned you in the end. You, as someone who is no longer a member of this community have no right to tell us how to administrate our servers and just because you had a bad time because of your insanity doesn't mean others will.

For those who don't know Doc I will give you a little description of him so you do not think my words are so out there. This guy was a player on our ark server who at one point was part of one of the bigger tribes. He enjoyed playing on our server for a while, but eventually he started going insane as far as I can tell. He began starting drama where there was none and was becoming a nuisance to the server. When things stopped going his way he decided to pull the ultimate prank: tell everyone he of all people was banned by Tony for "no reason" to get even more drama started. This backfired in his face when we eventually did ban him because he was going crazy and we felt it would be better for him if he was banned so he could move on with his life and maybe receive some help. You can ask Tony about his antics as he saw 99% of it and Tony will tell you that doc may have mental problems.

Doc, move on. Our new players have a fine time on the cluster and it has changed enough since we banned you that nothing you say is applicable anymore. Stop living in your own world and leave us. We don't care for you anymore, that's why we banned you. I only respond to you to show how wrong you are because I like doing that (I find this extremely fun).

Goodbye Doc, it was nice knowing you.

Lord Stalin